With stylish curves and a flattering design, our equestrian endurance helmet visor not only provides fantastic sun protection but is also a fashion statement. This helmet visor provides broad sun protection and is perfect for a long trail ride or practicing in an outdoor ring.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives.
- Easy to remove and store
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Secure attachment that stays on—even at a gallop!
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Water resistant materials keep rain off your shoulders and neck during rainy day rides
- Works with virtually any equestrian helmet and includes a pocketed area for accommodation of equestrian helmets with non-removable visors. See videos under the Install tab for a demonstration.
Click on tabs (Install, Specs, Reviews) for more detailed information.
Uses: Outdoor riding, Trail riding, Endurance riding, everyday exercising, Hunter/Jumper, Dressage, ideal for areas with intense sun.
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
- Quick and easy to install
- No modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
Scroll below for instruction videos specific to your helmet type.
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 3 ½” front brim contours to 4 ½” at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 5.1 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most
- Available in 6 colors: Midnight Black, Silvery Grey, Texas Tan, Blue, Orange, and Purple; all with black underbrim
- Made in USA
- Patent # D659292, other patents pending
For professional reviews of the Da Brim equestrian helmet visor styles, click here: Endurance Ride Stuff          The Equinist          Endurance Granny
Here's what a few of our customers have to say:
"I wore my equestrian endurance Da Brim for the first time yesterday at my barn. EVERYONE loved it--including all the men. I was a great advertisement for your product! Now I need to order one for my trainer...I live in Tulsa Oklahoma where we have lots of sunny days." - Nancy, from Oklahoma
“LOVE IT! LOVE your Equestrian Endurance visor. It stays on and doesn’t come off at the canter! It’s 112 degrees here in AZ today so your wonderful product is very much appreciated! :-)” –Michelle, from Arizona
"It wasn't my intention to dive head first into breaking waves just south of Morro Bay last week, but my bolting horse had other ideas. Amazing thing, when my feet found the ground and I stood up, DaBrim was still firmly attached to my helmet. Multiple waves hit my head as I made my way to the beach, but Da Brim stayed put. When I got back to camp, I hosed my helmet off with DaBrim still attached and hung them up to dry. Next day, DaBrim looked like new - not wrinkled or misshapen - and I'm still using it. Very impressive product."-Jeanne, from CA
"I love the da brim! I ride mostly single track, horizonal roller coaster heavily forested trails that are always in dire need of trimming. Normally in the lead, cuz of my arachnophobic trail riding buddies and at a faster pace than most, buz of the "Zenyatta" nature of the beast I ride. I hollar duck through the tree limbs, tuck my chin to my chest as the branches are slapping my helmet and the "Da Brim" stays on, period, end of story!"- Caren, from Florida
"Received my 2 endurance visors and so did Anette. We rode in Yosemite National Park and were stopped by so many people who asked us about the visors. We shared our pictures on the Haflingers Out West Facebook page and WOW, did the visors get a ton of compliments and I believe, some of my fellow Haflinger owners have already ordered them. You have designed a brilliant product that is effective and actually quite stylish looking."-Kathy, from California
“We’ve been out all day and it would have been so unbearable without our Da Brim visors. This is such a well-made visor—I can tell a lot of work went into it. Thank you for developing such a wonderful product!” –Karen, from California