Equestrian Multisport Pocketed
We're sorry but this product has been discontinued.
Our multisport pocketed helmet visor provides a more level look than our equestrian endurance and petite visors. The multisport pocketed has a slight curvature at the back and a wide, 360° brim provides broad UPF50+ sun protection. This helmet visor model works with virtually any equestrian helmet to give you the cool comfort of 360° shade. A pocketed area accommodates equestrian helmets with a non-removable visor. See videos under the Install tab for a demonstration.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Easy to remove and store
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Secure attachment that stays on—even at a gallop!
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Water resistant materials keep rain off your shoulders and neck during rainy day rides
- Available in Large only. Fits helmets 29-32” in outer circumference; if measuring a helmet with a non-removable visor, be sure to measure the circumference including the helmet's visor.
Click on tabs (Install, Specs, Reviews) for more detailed information.
Uses: Trail riding, endurance riding, everyday exercising, practice, ideal for areas with intense sun
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
- Quick and easy to install
- No modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
Scroll below for instruction videos specific to your helmet type.
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 3 ½” front brim contours to 5” at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 5.2 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Available in Blue with black underbrim
- Available in size Large only. Fits helmets 29-32” in outer circumference. Measure your helmet where the Da Brim will seat. If measuring a helmet with a non-removable visor, be sure to measure the circumference including the helmet’s visor.
- Made in USA
- Patent # D672096, other patents pending
For professional reviews of the Da Brim equestrian helmet visor styles, click here: Endurance Ride Stuff          The Equinist          Endurance Granny
Here's what a few of our customers have to say:
“Just a quick note on the Da Brim helmet brims: LOVE MINE! Wow, what a great product. I have mine over my lycra helmet cover and I was worried that it wouldn't have enough grip. Wrong! Even with these awful, ferocious winds, it has stayed put! I also really like how it looks. Vain, I know, but i think it looks way more stylish than the visors. And the sun protection is fabulous. Having the neck protection is great but what I really love is that the side protection blocks way more sun and I squint far less. I've got plenty of wrinkles. I don't need to be actively creating more! I haven't been on a trail ride yet without someone stopping me and wanting to know where to get one. It also feels much lighter than my visor.” —Betsy, from California
“The Da Brim fits my…helmet that has a really narrow brim perfectly! It’s very stable on the helmet and so light and positionable that I forgot it was on my helmet! It doesn’t interfere with my vision nor does it make my helmet feel heavier or uncomfortable. I’ll definitely be wearing it all during the hot, sunny days here in SE Texas. It will be really nice to have back of my neck covered…” –Anna, from Texas
"Love my Da Brim! Hasn't budged since I put in on, even in gale force winds!"-Ana, from Texas