Our multisport standard helmet visor provides a more level look than our equestrian endurance and petite visors with a slight curvature at the back. Wide, 360° brim provides broad UPF50+ sun protection. This model works with equestrian helmets that have a non-removable, small visor up to ½” in width or a removable visor.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Easy to remove and store
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Secure attachment that stays on—even at a gallop!
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Water resistant materials keep rain off your shoulders and neck during rainy day rides
- Available in Small and Large sizes.
- Works only with helmets that have a removable or small pre-integrated visor. Does not have a pocket and will not work with helmets that have a non-removable visor over ½" in width.
Click on tabs (Install, Specs, Reviews) for more detailed information.
Uses: Trail riding, endurance riding, everyday exercising, practice, ideal for areas with intense sun
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
- Quick and easy to install
- No modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 3 ½” front brim contours to 5” at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 4.5 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Available in 4 colors: Blue, Red, Gold, Pink; all colors with black underbrim
- Sizes: Small fits helmets 26-29 ½” in outer circumference; Large fits helmets 29-32” in outer circumference. Measure your helmet where the Da Brim will seat. If measuring a helmet with a non-removable visor, be sure to measure the circumference including the helmet’s visor.
- Made in USA
- Patent # D672096, other patents pending
For professional reviews of the Da Brim equestrian helmet visor styles, click here: Endurance Ride Stuff          The Equinist          Endurance Granny
Here's what a few of our customers have to say:
“They have arrived!!! I was amazed to see the parcel in the mailbox yesterday!!! Attached one to my helmet today and it looks excellent – nice and stiff, firmly on and huge shading brim. It got a good test with me just walking outside in our galeforce westerly winds today and passed the test!...Thanks again!” –Mimi, from Australia
“The overall weight of the Da Brim does not add any noticeable weight to the helmet in any way. I would highly recommend this product and have been very satisfied with it in all aspects.” –Jeff, from California