A smaller version of our highly popular equestrian endurance helmet visor, the equestrian petite fits smaller rider frames and offers better performance in windy conditions. Add some style to your helmet with the equestrian petite!
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives.
- Easy to remove and store
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Secure attachment that stays on—even at a gallop!
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Water resistant materials keep rain off your shoulders and neck during rainy day rides
- Works with virtually any equestrian helmet and includes a pocketed area for accommodation of equestrian helmets with non-removable visors. See videos under the Install tab for a demonstration.
Click on tabs (Install, Specs, Reviews) for more detailed information.
Uses: Outdoor riding, Trail riding, Endurance riding, Hunter Jumper, everyday exercising, ideal for areas with intense sun.
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
- Quick and easy to install
- No modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
Scroll below for instruction videos specific to your helmet type.
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 2 ¾” front brim contours to 3 ¾” at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 4.1 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most
- Available in Midnight Black, Texas Tan, and Chocolate Brown; all colors have black underbrim
- Made in USA
- Patent # D659292, other patents pending
For professional reviews of the Da Brim equestrian helmet visor styles, click here: Endurance Ride Stuff          The Equinist          Endurance Granny
Here's what a few of our customers have to say:
"Your visors are wonderful! Everyone in my barn has one. I'm delighted to have your beautiful and quality product!" - Stephanie, from AZ
“I'm a small woman and the petite fits me perfectly and makes my helmet look more like a hat. Very stylish! LOVE it!"-Annie, from CA
"Your product is long overdue and definitely needed."-Nancy, from NV