Rezzo Helmet Visor Set
Shade where you need it!
- Bill easily repositions using super strong hook-and-loop fasteners
- Gap channels air up towards helmet vents, promoting cooling and relieving air pressure
- Helps block glare
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives--simply tighten the band around your helmet, pop on the bill, and go!
- Reinforced bill edge for added stability
- Extremely lightweight
- Secure attachment technology
- Bills available in three lengths to suit your needs
- Works only with helmets that have a removable or small pre-integrated visor. Does not have a pocket and will not work with helmets that have a non-removable visor over 1" in width.
The Rezzo helmet visor offers the ability to adapt to your unique needs. A two-piece system allows you to change the position of the bill to your preferred angle for different riding conditions and sun angles. Angle the bill down when the sun is low on the horizon, change position mid-day, and remove at night! Interchangeable bills with fun patterns allow you to coordinate your style. Improve your riding comfort with our Rezzo helmet visor system!
Uses: Outdoor riding, Dressage, Hunter/Jumper, Eventing, Trail riding, Endurance riding; ideal for windy areas
Set includes 1 attachment band and 1 bill. Additional bills in other colors and lengths may be purchased separately
Click on tabs (Install, Specs, Reviews) for more detailed information.
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
- Quick and easy to install
- No modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
Scroll below for instruction videos specific to your helmet type.
- UPF50+ bill (helmet attachment band not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection; does not provide sun protection through pressure relief gap
- Bills available in 3", 3½", and 4" lengths
- Extremely Lightweight: 2.2 - 2.4 oz, dependent on bill size
- Water Resistant
- Attachment band: 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration, Bills: Solids--100% nylon; Prints: 50% nylon/50% polyester
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most
- Bills available in 9 different colors and patterns (Black, Grey, Red, Blue, Gold, Tan, Pastel Ribbons, Camo, Tan Skulls on Black); all bill colors have a black underside.
- Attachment band is black
- Made in USA
- Patents pending
The Rezzo is designed to be used as a helmet visor with many different types of outdoor sports helmets. In addition to equestrian helmets, the Rezzo can be used with cycling, skiing, snowboarding, and climbing helmets to name a few!
Russ Roca of The Path Less Pedaled, calls Da Brim's Rezzo visor "The most functional bike helmet visor ever"! To read the full review, click here: The Path Less Pedaled
Here's what a few of our customers have to say:
"On the last ride I used your visor. We had a lot of wind so I rode all four days in the Rezzo style, the smallest one (3")--and it worked great even when it was holwing!"--Karen, equestrian, from NV
"I put [the Rezzo] on my helmet today and rode 20 miles on my trike. The wind was 20 to 30 mph. The wind didn't bother it at all (except when I tilted my head straight up). Won't try that in bad wind. Normal riding into the wind or sideways no problem. I really like it!!!!!!!!....I think all trike owners should get one for their helmet!!!" -Kirk, cyclist, from IA
"The visor is awesome! It not only allows air to get to my helmet to cool me off, it even increases the flow of air. Since I can adjust it, it is just where I need it whenever I ride. And, most of all, I can simply take it off with no effort at all. Great design. And best of all, when I am flying down hills at 40+ mph, I don’t even notice it." -Fletcher, bicyclist, from CA
"Hi, I recently bought your front visor model. And I love it! My bike is my only mode of transport and I've been looking for something like this for a very long time. I think your brims are ingenious. However, I was wondering if I could exchange the brim I bought for your classic model. That shade feels so good I want to extend it all the way around. I live in New Mexico, at 7.000 ft., and the sun is relentless."–Shane, from NM