PRO Tech Safety Helmet Brim
Our signature PRO line was designed for the professional and offers the ultimate in durability. Made with 1000d CORDURA® fabric, the brim is abrasion resistant and withstands the tough environment of a work-at-height professional. A contoured brim with a 1 ½" drop at the back adds excellent sun protection to your helmet and helps keep you more comfortable while working out in the hot sun. A water resistant brim keeps rain and snow off your shoulders.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Works with headlamps and hydration packs
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Fits most climbing, rigging, and work-at-height helmets. Does not work with hard hats. See our PRO Vision product for this application.
Uses: Work-at-height occupations, tower, wind turbine, rigging, rescue, professional guides
Contact PRO Sales at (510) 400-8465 / email@example.com
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
PRO Tech Specifications
Made in USA - patents pending
Two year limited warranty
Fits most work at height helmets, 26-31” in outer circumference
- Front - 3" (76 mm)
- Left/Right - 3" (76 mm)
- Rear - 3½" (88 mm)
- Rear drop - 1½" (38 mm)
- Weight - 4.4 oz (125 grams)
- Width - 14¾" (37 cm)
- Length - 16¾" (42 cm)
- Max windspeed - 35 MPH (56 KPH)
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration
- Brim uses 1000d Cordura fabric
- Underside of brim is black
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Dark Grey
- Bright Orange
PRO Tech Instruction Manual and Installation Video
“My guys have been using them all week. We've done some helicopter tethering and the guys said your product works great. Works exactly like you said it would and they love them. I've passed your contact info. along to some other people.”
"Your Pro visor really saved our butts last week. We were down in Texas doing some installs at a wind farm and the heat was unbearable. We will be using them on all our jobs."
"I just wanted to give you a call and let you know you have an awesome, high quality product. Great shade. It really helps and I'll be recommending them to other companies as well."