Rezzo Helmet Visor Set
Shade where you need it!
- Bill easily repositions using super strong hook-and-loop fasteners
- Easy to remove and store
- Gap channels air up towards helmet vents, promoting cooling and relieving air pressure
- Helps block glare
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives--simply tighten the band around your helmet, pop on the bill, and go!
- Reinforced bill edge for added stability
- Extremely lightweight
- Water resistant
- Secure attachment technology
- Bills available in three lengths and 9 fun colors and patterns to suit your needs
The Rezzo helmet visor offers the ability to adapt to your unique needs. A two-piece system allows you to change the position of the bill to your needs. Angle the bill down when the sun is low on the horizon and change position mid-day! Interchangeable bills of different lengths offer added versatility. Improve your comfort with our Rezzo helmet visor system!
Uses: Skiing, Snowboarding
Set includes 1 attachment band and 1 bill. Additional bills in other colors and lengths may be purchased separately
Click on tabs (Install, Specs, Reviews) for more detailed information.
Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
- Quick and easy to install
- No modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
Scroll below for instruction videos specific to your helmet type.
- UPF50+ bill (helmet attachment band not rated); as with other hats and visors, does not protect against reflected rays.
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection; does not provide sun protection through pressure relief gap
- Bills available in 3", 3½", and 4" lengths
- Extremely Lightweight: 2.2 - 2.4 oz, dependent on bill size
- Water Resistant
- Attachment band: 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration, Bills: Solids--100% nylon; Prints: 50% nylon/50% polyester
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most
- Bills available in 9 different colors and patterns (Black, Grey, Red, Blue, Gold, Tan, Pastel Ribbons, Camo, Tan Skulls on Black); all bill colors have a black underside.
- Attachment band is black
- Made in USA
- Patents pending
The Rezzo is designed to be used as a helmet visor with many different types of outdoor sports helmets. In addition to climbing helmets, the Rezzo can be used with cycling, skiing, snowboarding, and equestrian helmets to name a few!
Russ Roca of The Path Less Pedaled, calls Da Brim's Rezzo visor "The most functional bike helmet visor ever"! To read the full review, click here: The Path Less Pedaled
Here's what a few of our customers have to say:
"The visor is awesome! It not only allows air to get to my helmet to cool me off, it even increases the flow of air. Since I can adjust it, it is just where I need it whenever I ride. And, most of all, I can simply take it off with no effort at all. Great design. And best of all, when I am flying down hills at 40+ mph, I don’t even notice it." -Fletcher, bicyclist, from CA
"I put [the Rezzo] on my helmet today and rode 20 miles on my trike. The wind was 20 to 30 mph. The wind didn't bother it at all (except when I tilted my head straight up). Won't try that in bad wind. Normal riding into the wind or sideways no problem. I really like it!!!!!!!!....I think all trike owners should get one for their helmet!!!" -Kirk, recumbent cyclist, from IA
"Hi, I recently bought your front visor model. And I love it! My bike is my only mode of transport and I've been looking for something like this for a very long time. I think your brims are ingenious. However, I was wondering if I could exchange the brim I bought for your classic model. That shade feels so good I want to extend it all the way around. I live in New Mexico, at 7.000 ft., and the sun is relentless."–Shane, from NM