Offering the UPF50+ advantages and shape of the original PRO Tech, the Lite version also utilizes a lighter weight fabric, weighs less, and offers added visibility with an ANSI 107-2010 compliant fluorescent yellow and reflective trim. With a low profile crown, the PRO Tech Lite allows company logos to be prominently displayed on the helmet and a structured brim keeps team members looking sharp. A contoured brim with a 1 ½" drop at the back adds excellent sun protection to your helmet and helps keep you more comfortable while working out in the hot sun. A water resistant brim keeps rain and snow off your shoulders.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Works with headlamps and hydration packs
- Flexible yet structured
- Very Lightweight (~ 3.2 oz) for all day comfort
- Brim dimensions: Front/Left/Right - 3", Rear - 3 1/2", Rear drop - 1 1/2"
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Black underbrim to minimize reflected light
- Fits most construction, climbing, rigging, and work-at-height helmets, including KASK*, Petzl*, 3M*, MSA* and more. Also works with most recreational climbing helmets. Does not work with hard hats.
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
Outfitting your entire team? Need to add your logo? We can do that!
Contact PRO Sales at (510) 240-9065 / email@example.com for a quote
The Da Brim securely attaches to the helmet, so much so that some customers have helicopter tethered with the Da Brim in place.
* Da Brim and Taming the Blazing Sun are registered trademarks belonging to Bryan Family Enterprises LLC. Other trademarks and trade names may be used on this website to identify the names, products and services of others for descriptive purposes only. Such marks and names are the property of their respective owners, and we claim no proprietary interest in them. All trade names and trademarks of others used on this website are for identification purposes only, and our use thereof does not imply endorsement of others or their products or services.