Shade where you need it! The Rezzo helmet visor offers the ability to adapt to your unique needs. A two-piece system allows you to change the position of the bill to your preferred angle for different riding conditions and sun angles. Angle the bill down when the sun is low on the horizon, change position mid-day, and remove at night! Interchangeable bills with fun patterns allow you to express your mood or coordinate your style. Improve your riding comfort with our Rezzo helmet visor system!
- Choose the angle of sun protection you need. Bill easily repositions using super strong hook-and-loop fasteners
- Gap channels air up towards helmet vents, promoting cooling and relieving air pressure
- Helps block glare
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives--simply tighten the band around your helmet, pop on the bill, and go!
- Reinforced bill edge for added stability
- Extremely lightweight (2.2 - 2.4 oz, dependent on bill size)
- Water resistant
- Secure attachment technology
- Three length options to suit your needs
- Fits bicycle, equestrian, and climbing helmets
- Available in a variety of colors; all bills have a black underside to reduce reflected light
- UPF50+ bill (attachment band not rated); as with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection; does not provide sun protection through pressure relief gap
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included. (Note: chin strap is helmet's). Set includes 1 attachment band and 1 bill. Additional bills in other colors and lengths may be purchased separately.
The Rezzo is designed to work with helmets that either have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest the Da Brim's attachment strap or more rounded helmets.