Our Sporty Cycling helmet visor is a smaller version of our Cycling Classic and offers improved performance for faster riders and good 360° UPF50+ sun protection. At only 3/4" smaller all the way around the brim compared to the Classic, the Sporty is an excellent compromise between wind performance and sun protection. Suggested for use by faster riders and those who live in windy areas. Use our helmet visor with virtually any bicycle helmet to increase your enjoyment of a ride in the cool comfort of shade.
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Improves air flow through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Adjustable front visor angle to see forward while in a head down riding position
- Front strap keeps brim from coming down and impairing vision
- Rear brim height adjustment for use with backpacks and mirrors
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- Engineered to withstand the wind forces imposed by outdoor activities. Comfortable in combined wind speeds of up to 35 mph (sum of your speed and wind from all directions.)
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 2¾" front brim contours to 3¾" at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection. Dimensions are of the brim itself. If comparing to a favorite hat that sits against the head, add the thickness of the helmet (typically 3/4" -1")
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 4.5 to 5 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- 100% Nylon exclusive of decoration for black/gray/tan/white, 60% nylon/40% polyester for pastel ribbons and fluorescent yellow colors
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most
- Available in 6 colors and patterns: Fluorescent Yellow, Black, Gray, Tan, Pastel Ribbons, and White; all colors with black underbrim.
- See helmet mirrors for compatible options
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included. (Note: chin strap is helmet's)
The Sporty Cycling helmet visor is designed to work with both traditional bicycle helmets that have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest the Da Brim's attachment strap and with more rounded helmets.