A smaller version of our highly popular Equestrian Endurance helmet visor, the Equestrian Petite fits smaller rider frames and offers better performance in windy conditions. Add some style to your helmet with the Equestrian Petite!
- Brim width is ¾” smaller all the way around compared to the endurance; fits the same size helmets.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives.
- Easy to remove and store
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Water resistant materials keep rain off your shoulders and neck during rainy day rides
- Works with virtually any equestrian helmet and includes a pocketed area for accommodation of equestrian helmets with non-removable visors
- Helps block glare
- Secure attachment that stays on—even at a gallop!
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- UPF50+ Brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 2 ¾" front brim contours to 3 ¾" at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection. Note that dimensions are of brim itself. If comparing to a favorite hat that sits against the head, add the thickness of the helmet (typically 3/4" -1")
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 4 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most helmets 26- 32" in outer circumference where the Da Brim will sit
- Available in 4 colors; all colors with black underbrim
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included. (Note: chin strap is helmet's).
The Equestrian Petite is designed to work with both equestrian helmets that have a built-in visor and helmets with no visor or a removable visor.