With stylish curves and a flattering design, our equestrian endurance helmet visor not only provides fantastic sun protection but is also a fashion statement. This helmet visor provides broad sun protection and is perfect for a long trail ride or practicing in an outdoor ring. The endurance is the largest of our full brims and offers the most sun protection.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives.
- Easy to remove and store
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Water resistant materials keep rain off your shoulders and neck during rainy day rides
- Works with virtually any equestrian helmet and includes a pocketed area for accommodation of equestrian helmets with non-removable visors
- Helps block glare
- Secure attachment that stays on—even at a gallop!
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- UPF50+ Brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 3½" front brim contours to 4½" at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection. Note that dimensions are of brim itself. If comparing to a favorite hat that sits against the head, add the thickness of the helmet (typically 3/4" -1")
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 5 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most helmets 26- 32" in outer circumference where the Da Brim will sit
- Available in 4 colors; all colors with black underbrim
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included. (Note: chin strap is helmet's).
The Equestrian Endurance is designed to work with both equestrian helmets that have a built-in visor and helmets with no visor or a removable visor.