The PRO Tech offers added UPF50+ shade for construction and work-at-height helmets. Our signature PRO line was designed for the professional and offers the ultimate in durability. Made with 1000d CORDURA® fabric, the PRO Tech brim is abrasion resistant and withstands the tough environment of a work-at-height professional. A contoured brim with a 1 ½" drop at the back adds excellent sun protection to your helmet and helps keep you more comfortable while working out in the hot sun. A water resistant brim keeps rain and snow off your shoulders.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Works with headlamps and hydration packs
- Flexible yet structured
- Lightweight (~ 4.4 oz)
- Brim dimensions: Front/Left/Right - 3", Rear - 3 1/2", Rear drop - 1 1/2"
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Black underbrim to minimize reflected light
- Fits most construction, climbing, rigging, and work-at-height helmets, including KASK*, Petzl*, 3M*, MSA* and more. Also works with most recreational climbing helmets. Does not work with hard hats.
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
Outfitting your entire team? Need to add your logo? We can do that!
Contact PRO Sales at (510) 240-9065 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
The Da Brim securely attaches to the helmet, so much so that some customers have helicopter tethered with the Da Brim in place.
* Da Brim and Taming the Blazing Sun are registered trademarks belonging to Bryan Family Enterprises LLC. Other trademarks and trade names may be used on this website to identify the names, products and services of others for descriptive purposes only. Such marks and names are the property of their respective owners, and we claim no proprietary interest in them. All trade names and trademarks of others used on this website are for identification purposes only, and our use thereof does not imply endorsement of others or their products or services.