In stock colors are currently limited to gray. The white color will arrive July 9-12, with other colors in the following weeks. If you would like to be notified when your color of choice is available with an email or text, please email us at info@DaBrim.com or text 510-240-9065 with the model (Classic) and the color you prefer.
Our Cycling Classic helmet visor is designed for maximal UPF50+ sun protection coverage. The largest of our bicycle helmet visor models, the Cycling Classic provides broad 360° sun protection. Use our helmet visor with virtually any bicycle helmet to increase your enjoyment of a ride in the cool comfort of shade.
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Adjustable front visor angle to see forward while in a head down riding position
- Front strap keeps brim from coming down and impairing vision
- Rear brim height adjustment for use with backpacks and mirrors
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- Engineered to withstand the wind forces imposed by outdoor activities. Comfortable in combined wind speeds of up to 25 mph (sum of your speed and wind from all directions.) Note: This model is not designed for high speed downhill descents or performance cycling.
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 3½" front brim contours to 4½" at rear to provide excellent neck sun protection. Note that dimensions are of brim itself. If comparing to a favorite hat that sits against the head, add the thickness of the helmet (typically 3/4" -1")
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 5 oz.)
- Water Resistant
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most helmets 26- 32" in outer circumference where the Da Brim will sit
- Available in 5 colors: Gray, Red, Blue, White and Fluorescent Yellow; all colors with black underbrim
- See helmet mirrors for compatible options
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included. (Note: chin strap is helmet's).
The Cycling Classic is designed to work with both traditional bicycle helmets that have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest the Da Brim's attachment strap and with more rounded helmets.