Give your construction helmet the familiar look and shade of a full brim hard hat. The PRO Builder Brim offers UPF50+ sun protection and water resistance to keep you dry in the rain. Wear white to match your helmet or ANSI 107-2010 compliant fluorescent yellow for added visibility. Both colors come with reflective trim. With a low profile crown, the PRO Builder Brim allows company logos to be prominently displayed on the helmet and a structured brim keeps team members looking sharp.
- Installs quickly and easily without modification to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Flexible yet structured
- Very Lightweight (~ 2.6 oz)
- Brim width: 1 1/2"
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Black underbrim to minimize reflected light
- Patented attachment technology to securely stay on in wind
- Fits most construction, climbing, rigging, and work-at-height helmets, including KASK*, Petzl*, 3M*, MSA*, and more. Also works with most recreational climbing helmets. Does not work with hard hats.
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included.
Contact PRO Sales at (510) 240-9065 / email@example.com for a quote
The Da Brim securely attaches to the helmet. Note that installation of the PRO Tech is depicted in this video but installation for the PRO Builder is the same.
* Da Brim and Taming the Blazing Sun are registered trademarks belonging to Bryan Family Enterprises LLC. Other trademarks and trade names may be used on this website to identify the names, products and services of others for descriptive purposes only. Such marks and names are the property of their respective owners, and we claim no proprietary interest in them. All trade names and trademarks of others used on this website are for identification purposes only, and our use thereof does not imply endorsement of others or their products or services.